At Delta Dental, we’re proud to offer both Delta Dental PPO™ and Delta Dental Premier® networks to our members. The unique dual network, known as DeltaDental PPO Plus Premier™, gives members the opportunity to choose from a broader selection of dentists. No other national dental carrier comes close to the size of our network:
- Delta Dental networks include approximately 90% of the licensed, practicing dentists in Minnesota
- Over 2,860 participating network dentists in Minnesota
- Over 154,400 participating network dentists nationwide
So what does this mean for you?
With the largest dental network in the nation, no other carrier can offer the same amount of value and cost savings.
There are great advantages—and cost savings—for seeking treatment from a Delta Dental participating dentist:
- A Delta Dental participating dentist has signed a participating and membership agreement with Delta Dental.
- The dentist has agreed to accept our allowable charge as payment in full for covered dental care. A participating dentist is not allowed to bill more than our allowable charge.
- A Delta Dental participating dentist will also file the claim directly with us. We will make payment directly to the participating dentist and you will receive an explanation of benefits detailing your financial responsibility for any deductible or coinsurance amounts.
Learn more about the Delta Dental networks!