With a plethora of research and cost comparisons at their fingertips, today’s consumers and employers are savvier than ever. They’re crunching the numbers, and they know the Delta Dental PPOSM network provides them with savings and value that no other network can:
- The Delta Dental PPOSM network ensures quality care at a fair price.
- All Delta Dental PPOSM network dentists go through a stringent credentialing process to make sure they meet or exceed Delta Dental’s high standards by following accepted best practices for cleanliness, safety and care.
- The Delta Dental PPO network is one of the largest in the U.S. with more than 103,000 dentists participating in over 270,000 locations nationwide.
- The breadth of the Delta Dental PPO network ensures that most patients will find that their current dentists already participate.
- Delta Dental PPO network dentists have agreed to accept lower established fees for their services.
- Delta Dental PPO network dentists’ rates are often less than what Delta Dental Premier network dentists have agreed to charge
- A patient can save 31.5 percent on average by visiting a Delta Dental PPO network dentist compared to the fee that the dentist would typically submit for a claim.
- A patient who visits a Delta Dental PPO network dentist cannot be “balance billed” for the difference between the lower agreed-upon fee and the amount the dentist would usually charge for services.
Patients who visit Delta Dental PPO network dentists aren’t required to pay upfront because PPO dentists submit their claims directly to Delta Dental. Finding a participating Delta Dental PPO network dentist is easy via www.deltadentalmn.org or the Delta Dental mobile app for Apple or Android devices. The Delta Dental mobile app – available on Apple and Android devices – allows patients to gauge the cot of common dental treatments using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool. Patients should confirm if their dentists participate in the Delta Dental PPO network by mentioning the Delta Dental PPO network by name or showing their ID cards.