You brush twice a day, floss regularly, and your teeth don’t hurt – why would you need dental insurance?
Several reasons, actually.
- The only way to know if your teeth – and mouth – are healthy is by checking in with your dentist regularly.
- Normal checkups often result in catching issues in your mouth before they become complex.
- Even treating simple cavities can be expensive if you don’t have insurance to help cover the cost.
Purchasing an Individual and Family Plan means:
- Reason to visit your dentist twice annually.
- Less out-of-pocket costs for procedures, both routine and complex.
- Access to the nation’s largest network of dentists.
Here’s how our Individual and Family Plans work:
- Dentists who are a part of our networks have agreed to a discounted cost for certain procedures, meaning what they charge us for a procedure is less than what you would pay without coverage.
- Our annual maximums –the limit that our plans will pay each year – vary from $500-$1,500.
Consider this example: