Love it or hate it, it’s difficult to escape holiday music this time of year. If you are seeking relief from merry bells, snowmen, Santa or his reindeer, this list is not for you.
For the fans out there, here are a few holiday tunes just around two minutes in length that you can brush your teeth to:
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- Jingle Bells
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- A Holly Jolly Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Silver Bells
- Blue Christmas
- Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
- Frosty the Snowman
- Jingle Bell Rock
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas
- Sleigh Ride
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Of course, these are just a few of our favorites, and some renditions of these songs may be a little longer or shorter than two minutes. If there’s a holiday hit you can’t get enough of, find it on your favorite music streaming service, set your two-minute timer and brush away.
Remember to brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes with fluoridated toothpaste, and floss once a day to keep your smile merry & bright! 🎄